Ready for action! Your child will use mighty maths powers to explore Umi City, uncover hidden surprises, and play five Umirrific maths games:
* Toy Store – A counting game
* Number Bubbles – A number identification game
* Race Around Umi City - A number comparison game
* Up! Up! & balloons! – An addition/subtraction game
* Rolling Toy Parade – A number line game
Each game teaches fundamental maths concepts critical for Prep- Year 2: identifying numbers; one-to-one number correspondence; rote counting; reading number symbols; associating symbols with quantity; and basic addition and subtraction. Games are levelled, and designed to increase in difficulty. Appropriate hints are provided to support your child as they practice and build their maths skills.